Tel.: 0202 24 71 802
Owner: Marc Mätzig
(Due to the size of the company, there is no obligation to appoint a data protection officer).
MMSystem Service requires only certain personal information. This information is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations, to provide services, to respond to inquiries, to help with technical / organizational problems or to contact you on request.
It is possible that MMSystem Service collects data when you:
- request a quote for services and/or support,
- Order services and/or services,
- Send us a support- / data protection request,
- participate in online trainings.
In this context, it may be necessary for you to provide us with the following information:
Name, address, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, activity, company, preferences, customer number, service history, bank details and date of birth for requests for information.
Your information may be shared with other MMSystem Service departments, employees, or contractors, such as service providers, contract data processors, tax consultants, shipping partners, or financial institutions that provide services to MMSystem Service. MMSystem Service makes sure that the information is only used within the scope of the services that the persons concerned perform for MMSystem Service and that it is treated confidentially.
In addition, MMSystem Service will only disclose your personal information to the extent permitted by applicable law, if required by a court or governmental order, or to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations.
We do not intend to transfer your data to third countries.
Personal information about you (e.g. name, address and telephone number) will not be disclosed or sold to third parties without your consent.
Operator of the social network: XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany,
49 40 419 131-0, Fax: +49 40 419 131-11, E-Mail: email@example.com
Operator of the social network: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Upon request and within the statutory period of one month, we will inform you about the type of data stored about you, the purpose of storage and possible recipients or types of recipients. Upon written request and within the statutory monthly period, we will also correct, delete and/or block personal information for further processing if this information proves to be factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for processing.
Right of objection
You can object to the use, processing and transmission of your data at any time by sending a written notification and withdrawing your consent. We will delete any personal data stored with us after receipt of your revocation! Should legal regulations prevent a deletion, we will block your data and no longer use it.
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your data violates the legal requirements, you can complain to the supervisory authority. Contact details can be found at the end of this data protection declaration.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our data protection policy, you can contact MMSystem Service at any time using the contact details in the imprint or the e-mail address given below. You can also inquire at any time which personal data is stored about you and have it corrected or deleted accordingly.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our data protection regulations, please send us an e-mail to the following address using the subject line "Data protection MM":
We would like to point out that in certain cases we may request additional information from you in order to establish your identity. For example, when we exercise our right to information, we may ensure that information is not disclosed to unauthorized persons.
◦ Contact Information
42349 Wuppertal, Germany
Data is processed by MMSystem Service and for our website www.mmsystem-service.de by our service providers on computer centres and computers protected by security technologies and in accordance with industry standards (e.g. firewalls, password protection). We employ appropriate measures and procedures to protect your personal information.
- Access security to buildings and premises
- Access protection and protection against unauthorised access to data media in the premises
- Access protection against unauthorized unauthorized access to electronic databases
- authentication concept
o encrypted mobile devices (hard disk encryption)
o specific encryption of data to be specially secured
o Standard transport encryption of e-mails
o Offer end-to-end encrypted email communications
- Access protection and access protection against unauthorised manipulation of IT devices
- Access protection against unauthorized manipulation of electronic databases
- Protection against malware
- semi-automated import of security updates
- automated backup
- Provision of replacement hardware
- automated synchronous data mirroring
- Access protection and access protection against unauthorized deletion of data carriers
- Access protection against unauthorized deletion of electronic databases
- redundant hardware
- Documentation and process descriptions for recovery
- regular synchronous data mirroring with recovery automatisms
- regular tests of the asynchronous data backup including recovery functions
- data minimization
- Definition of short deletion periods for the implementation of storage minimization
- Automation of deletion processes
- separate data storage with specific access rights for paper-based and electronic data
- for the purpose of specific identification of data, provided that they are not processed separately
- comprehensive information about processing activities on the website
- intervention capability
- Processes for the administration of rights of affected persons
- Data protection through technology design and data protection-friendly presetting
- Waiver of logging of data processing operations, insofar as this is not required by law.
is required, serves to protect integrity or is required for safety reasons
We reserve the right to update this privacy statement from time to time, in particular to incorporate your feedback and changing legislation or jurisprudence. We therefore recommend that you visit this website regularly so that you are informed about the protection and processing of your data.
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44